This support note applies to:
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
In MYOB Workpapers 5.4.25, you may experience a timeout error when opening a workpaper period, or that Workpapers crashes when within a period. This occurs when a user adds or opens a customised workpaper template within the workpaper period.
The issue is caused by a table in the custom workpaper not being set correctly.
If you experience this issue, contact MYOB Support by raising a Service Request online and attaching an export of your Workpapers templates from Workpapers Designer. The Support Representative will advise of the affected template to be fixed.
We have addressed this issue in MYOB Client Accounting, version 5.4.26.
- Download the latest release on the my.MYOB Product Downloads page, Australia or New Zealand .
- Within AE/AO follow the menu path Maintenance > Client Accounting > Workpaper Templates.
- From the MYOB Workpapers Template window, select the Practice templates option.
- Click Export on the TASKS bar.
- From the Save As window, navigate to the location where the template will be exported to.
- Enter a file name for the template.
- Click Save. The Practice Template is exported in .xml format.
For information on submitting a support request online refer to Submitting a support request.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
MYOB Internal Notes:
Insert PR# 151524229840