Accountants Enterprise only
The Instalment letters option prints letters out for all returns that were updated to a particular step within a data range. The letters are printed by return code for any Event or Step both historical and current.
- Select Reports > Instalment letters ... .
- In the Restrict by section choose the Event to report on by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the Select Event dialog.
- Choose the Step to report on by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the list in the Select Step for Event dialog.
- In the Step date range section specify the period for the report using the From and To fields. The format for the date field is dd/mm/ccyy.
- The default layout for the report is Instalment Letter template. Another layout can be chosen by clicking the ellipsis and choosing from the list in the Select Letter dialog.
- In the Sort by section choose the sequence in which the report is to print.
- Click OK to continue to the Print dialog.
- From the Print dialog choose whether to Preview, Print, or send the report to Disk.
- The Record Selection dialog allows for further selection criteria to be entered. Select a Sequence type from the options and then click Edit to define the parameters.
- Click OK to finalise the report.