How to insert conditional text
- Access the practice or client’s paragraphs. See Accessing practice paragraphs or Accessing client paragraphs.
- Find the paragraph to be edited.
- Click to select it.
- Click Edit Paragraph. The Edit Paragraph Content window opens.
- In the Paragraph Content text area, click to place the cursor at the point where the Conditional Text is to be inserted.
- Click Conditional Text. This is located on the Insert menu. The Insert Conditional Text window opens. The conditional text variables are displayed on a drop-down menu. The Summary text area provides a brief description of each variable — what wording is used when certain conditions apply.
- Select the Conditional Text variable on the drop-down.
- Click OK. The Conditional Text variable is displayed at the insertion point in the Paragraph Content text area. Use the formatting tools to format the variable as required. See Formatting paragraphs.
- Click OK. To save the changes to the paragraph content.