How to insert non-transaction data
- Access the practice or client’s paragraphs. See Accessing practice paragraphs or Accessing client paragraphs.
- Find the paragraph to be edited.
- Click to select it.
- Click Edit Paragraph. The Edit Paragraph Content window opens.
- In the Paragraph Content text area, click to place the cursor at the point where the Non-Transaction field variable is to be inserted.
- Click Non-Transaction Data. This is located on the Insert menu. The Insert Non-Transaction Data Reference window opens. The data fields are grouped using Data Categories to enable quick and easy searching for the Non-Transaction Data field to be inserted.
- Select the Non-Transaction Data field variable to be inserted.
- Click OK. The Non-Transaction Data variable is displayed at the insertion point in the Paragraph Content text area. Use the formatting tools to format the variable as necessary. See Formatting paragraphs.
- Click OK. To save the changes to the paragraph content.