At any stage, the reports can be reset to remove any custom report settings and the practice default settings are restored. Any changes that have been made to the report selections or report order will be lost and the practice default settings restored.
- Open the client’s Client Accounting > Reports tab.
- Click Reset Reports. The Reset Reports confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click Yes to reset the reports in the table to the practice report settings. A Reset Reports confirmation dialog is displayed to confirm that the client report settings have been reset.
- Click No to cancel and retain the previous practice report settings.
- Click OK. The Reset Reports confirmation dialog closes.