At any time, a custom paragraph that has been defined for a selected client can be replaced with the default paragraph defined for the practice. If changes have been made to the client paragraphs, a Restore Default Content option is displayed at the bottom of the Edit Paragraph Content window. This can be used to restore the paragraph to the practice default.
- Access the client’s paragraphs. See Accessing client paragraphs.
- Find the paragraph to be restored to the practice default.
- Click to select it.
- Click Edit Paragraph. The Edit Paragraph Content window opens.
- Click Restore Default Content. The paragraph content is restored to the default paragraph defined for the practice.
- Click OK to save the changes to the paragraph content.