You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Add share issue screen in the Corporations module is used to add or issue shares.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab.
- Click Add share issue on the Task Bar.
- The Add share issue screen opens at the Issue Details tab.
- Enter the Issue date or select from the drop-down calendar.
- Select the Share class from the drop-down.
- Enter the Number of shares issued.
- Enter the Amount paid per share. The total paid will be calculated automatically.
- Enter the Amount unpaid per share. The total amount unpaid will be calculated automatically.
- If all shares have:
Been issued for cash only, click Yes and go to Step 11.
Not been issued for cash only, click No:
If some or all of the shares issued were:
Under a written contract, click Yes and go to Step 11.
Not under a written contract, click No:
Select the consideration for which the shares were issued from the drop-down.
Click to open the Enter details of shares issued for other than cash screen. The fields on this screen vary according to the type of consideration selected above.
Complete all details on the screen.
Click OK to close the screen and return to the Add Share Issue screen.
Click OK to close.
After entering the share issue details, notify ASIC of the share issue (see Notifying ASIC of share issues).
You can add more than one issue of the same class on the same day for a company. This is usually required where some shares are issued fully paid, while other shares are issued on the same day for the same class, but partly paid (or for a different payment amount).