You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Delete share issue screen in the Corporations module is used to delete selected shares from the database.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab to display the list of shares issued.
- Select the share issue and click Deleteshare issue on the Task Bar. The Delete share issue screen opens at the Issue details tab.
- Click Delete.
A message box opens:
- Click Yes to proceed with the change.
- If you want to inform ASIC of the changes to the share details, use the Amendment to previously lodged form wizard (see Amending previously lodged forms (Form 492 and 902)).