When creating letters using standard and stationery documents, you may want to add an electronic signature to these letters. This is done by creating a new document, inserting the signature into the footer and then importing the document into MYOB Intranet and using that as stationery.
- Scan and save the electronic signature to your desktop.
- Open Microsoft Word and create a new Word document.
- Open the footer section of the Word document.
- Copy the signature file and paste it in the footer section of the Word document.
- Save the Word document to your desktop.
- In MYOB click the Intranet icon.
- Click the Administration link.
- Import the Word Document containing the electronic signature into MYOB Intranet. See Importing items.
- Modify the properties of the document and ensure that it is marked as a Stationery document. See Document properties.
Now when this stationery document is selected to create letters, the electronic signature will appear in the letter.