Accountants Enterprise in Australia only
When you add a watermark to a report, the watermark will appear when you:
preview the selected report
print the selected report
export the report to PDF.
All watermark settings are saved and are then loaded whenever Reporter is launched. The settings are saved by ledger, therefore they are a ledger setting not a user setting.
Within your General Ledger software, and with the required client ledger open, select Reports > Reporter > Generate reports. The Generating Reports window opens for the client.
Select a report.
Within Generator, click the Presentation option.
Select the ApplyWatermark checkbox.
To remove a watermark, deselect the ApplyWatermark checkbox.
Click the ellipsis () button. The Watermark Editor window opens.
Click to create a new watermark.
Click the Type tab.
Select the watermark type. There are 2 types:
If you selected Text, enter the text that you want to use as your watermark.
Select a colour by clicking on the down arrow under colour.
Select a Font, Size and whether you want it to be bold or italic.
Set the rotation.
The watermark appears in the list, .
- If you selected Picture, select the picture location. The drop-down list displays the names of picture files that have been stored in the directory specified in the Location field in the Share picture on server section of the Picture location window.
- Click the ellipsis () button to select a new location.
- Select the Share picture on server checkbox, if you want other team members to access it and set the location and filename.
- Click the Location tab.
- Set the location of the watermark by clicking any of the blue squares under Alignment.orYou can Fine Tune the location of the watermark by entering in the vertical offset and the horizontal offset in centimetres.
- Click the Page Range tab.
- Select the page range the watermark is to appear on. The options are:
- All Pages
- First Page Only
- Odd Pages Only
- Even Pages Only
- Last Page Only
- Pages (if you select this you must enter the page numbers).
- Click Apply.
- Click Close. In the Presentation section, a list of configured watermarks is displayed. The arrow buttons along the right-hand side of the list box enable you to control the order in which watermarks are drawn on the page. The drop-down list displays a list of watermarks.
- Click the Update Preview button to apply the new watermark to any previewed reports without having to re-preview them.
The Update Preview button is enabled when a change has been made to the watermark and a report is being previewed.