This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
You may find that the MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Client Accounting tab does not appear when you open a client.
Firstly, you'll need to determine whether this occurring for all workstations or occurring for one workstation only.
If it occurs for all workstations, ensure that the latest version of MYOB AE has been installed and that Client Accounting has been licensed correctly. For assistance with licencing please contact MYOB Support.
Where the issue occurs for one workstation only, click the link for the required process:
- In MYOB AE open the client, right-click on a tab and select Tab Chooser.
- Select the Tab Name Client Accounting.
For detailed steps go to:
- AE with combined installer: Running a combined workstation installation or uninstallation for Accountants Enterprise
- AE Series 6/8 or non-combined installer: Installing and Uninstalling Accountants Enterprise (AE) on a workstation
Please contact MYOB Support for assistance with this.
MYOB INTERNAL NOTE
How to identify and reinstate missing .NET files
- Debug AE Practice Manager using article KB 34939: How do I debug AE Practice Manager? to confirm the MYOB .dll file having the issue.
- Run through Fusion logging to confirm that it is .NET .dll files that are missing.
- Where the .NET .dll files are missing, they can be repaired by getting client's IT consultant to run through the following: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx