This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Tax when using PLS (CloudAuth) to lodge you may experience the following error when attempting to restart the MYOB Tax SBR Sender Server service:
"Error Exception: Procedure or function 'sp_TaxSbrSender_ElsLodgementTracking_Add' expects parameter '@agentAbn', which was not supplied."
This error indicates the files in your c:\program files (x86)\MYOB\SBRSender folder on your machine hosting MYOB are out of date.
To resolve this error you need to ensure the folders are up to date. This Knowledge Base articles explains the steps on how to update the folders.
- Please and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard.
- Type services.msc and select OK. The Services window opens.
- Navigate to MYOB Tax SBR Sender Server, then right click and select Stop if the service is running.
- Navigate to the c:\program files (x86)\MYOB\ folder.
- Right click on the folder and select Rename then rename to SBRSender.old and press Enter.
Run a repair.