This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
If you are requested by MYOB support or referred to by another Knowledge Base Article to locate and run the DM_Config.exe file, the following instructions will assist you with this process.
You'll need to run the DM_Config.exe file from your file store server where your data resides.
This article will walk you through the process of how to identify your file store location and how to run the DM_Config.exe file.
- Log into MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) or Accountants Office (AO).
- Follow the menu path Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Documents > Document Manager Setup, then click the File Store tab.
- Note the File Store Server and File Store Location
On your File store server, navigate to the Utility folder:
Suite Location Accountants Office (AO) \\<ServerName>\MYOBAO\AOSQL\Knowledge Management\Document Manager\Server\Utility Accountants Enterprise (AE) \\<ServerName>\MYOBDM\Utility
Where <ServerName> is the name of the server Document Manager has been installed on.
Double click the DM_Config.exe to open the MYOB Document Manager Configuration Wizard.If you receive an error that the versions do not match refer to:
Error: "The Document Manager workstation version does not match the server version"
Checking the version of Document Manager on the server and workstation
- Select Reconfigure a database only then click Next, then Next again.
Select the database, choose Windows Authentication and click Next. The File Store screen opens.The following standard database names: AO Users: Standard database name is AODB1.
AE Users: Standard database name is VPMSER or AEDB1.
- Confirm the File Store Folder Location is correct and click Next.
Make sure the File Store Folder Location is a local drive and not a mapped drive.
- Check the settings are correct and click Next. The configuration process starts.
- The Configuration Complete screen displays. This indicates that the configuration process has finished.
- Click Finish. The window closes.