If Document Manager is installed, then the financial statements can be added to Document Manager.
- Preview the financial statement for the client. See Previewing financial statements. The Report Preview window opens.
- Click Share it. This is located on the Report Preview window toolbar. The Create Document Wizard opens.
- On the Details tab, review and edit the information as required:
Contact — the contact associated with the financial statements is automatically selected.
Title — the title provides a short description which can be used to identify the document. The title indicates the client name and financial period the financial statements have been produced for.
Author — the username of the user currently logged in. Click the ellipse button to change the author.
Status — the status of the document.
Document Type — the type of document being imported into Document Manager. The default document type is PDF.
Date Created — the date the financial statements were created. To change the date, select a new date from the drop-down calendar.
Source — the Outbound option is used if the document is being sent from the practice and the Inbound option is used if it has been received.
- Click Next to go to the Profiling tab.
- On the Profiling tab, review and edit the information as required:
- Filing Cabinet — from the drop-down, select a Filing Cabinet in which to store the new document.
Assignment — if the selected Filing Cabinet has assignments, select an assignment from the drop-down. If the selected Filing Cabinet does not have assignments, the Assignment field will be inactive.
Category — Click the ellipse button to select Category fields for the PDF report. Enter the Value for each category.
- Click Finish to close the wizard. The financial statements will be imported into Document Manager.
See theImporting for more information on importing files into Document Manager.