Paragraphs are used to define sections of text that will be displayed in the financial statements. Paragraphs can be viewed and edited from the Report Preview window.
- Preview the financial statement for the client. See Previewing financial statements. The Report Preview window opens.
- Find the paragraph to be viewed and edited.
- Place the cursor over a paragraph. The pointer changes to .
- Click the paragraph. The Edit Paragraph Content window opens.
- Edit the paragraph content, in the Paragraph Content text area, as required. See Editing paragraphs.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Click Cancel to close the window. If changes have been made, the financial statements are regenerated. The Report Preview window updates showing the financial statements with the applied changes.