You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Change share issue screen is used to change the details of shares previously issued.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab to display the list of shares issued.
- Select the share issue required and click Change share issue on the Task Bar. The Change share issue screen opens at the Issue details tab.
- Edit the Number of shares issued.
- Edit the Amount paid per share. The total paid will be calculated automatically.
- Edit the Amount unpaid per share. The total amount unpaid will be calculated automatically.
- If all shares have:
Been issued for cash only, click Yes and go to Step 8.
Not been issued for cash only, click No:
If some or all of the shares issued were: Under a written contract, click Yes and go to Step 8.
Not under a written contract, click No:
Select the consideration for which the shares were issued from the drop-down.
Click to open the Enter details of shares issued for other than cash screen. The fields on this screen vary according to the type of consideration selected above.
Edit details on the screen.
Click OK to close the screen and return to the Add Share Issue screen.
- A message box will display. Click Yes to proceed with the change.
If you want to inform ASIC of the changes to the share details, use the Amendment to previously lodged form wizard (see Amending previously lodged forms (Form 492 and 902)).