You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
You can delete (i.e., reverse) the following share transactions from the Members screen:
Transfers (If the share issue has been transferred more than once, you can change only the latest transfer.) See Transferring and transmitting shares.
Cancellations (see Cancelling classes of shares).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Members tab. The Members screen opens.
- Select the share transaction. For share cancellations, select Include former holdings to display the transaction.
- Click Delete share transaction on the Task Bar. A message box says:
You have selected to delete this share transaction. By doing so, the shareholdings will revert back to the status as at prior to this transaction. Are you sure?
- Click Yes to reverse the transaction.
- Click No to cancel the reversal.