You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Enter details of shares issued for other than cash screen is used to enter the details of non-cash consideration for shares (see Share issue details).
This screen is accessed when:
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab to display the list of shares issued.
- Select either Add share issue or Change share issue from the Task Bar.
- Select No for the following questions:
Have all the shares been issued for cash only?
Were some of the shares issued under a written contract?
- Select an option from the Consideration for which shares were issued for other than cash list.
- Click . The Enter details of shares issued for other than cash screen opens.
- Enter the details of the non-cash consideration.
- Click OK. The Issue Details screen reopens.
- Continue the process of adding or changing the shares issued (see Adding share issues or Changing share issues).