Accountants Office with Practice Manager only
Jobs for tracking workflow in the practice are added using the Add Job wizard. There are several ways to open the Add Job wizard.
- In the toolbar, click Contacts. The Find Clients page appears.
- In the Search for field, type the client name or code and click Search. The client record appears.
- Double-click on the client name to open the record. The client tab appears.
- Click the Job tab. The Job tab opens.
- In the first row of the table, click Click here to add a new .... The Create Job for Client page opens.
- Right-click an existing Job Type and select Add Job. The Add Job wizard opens.
- In the toolbar, click Jobs. The Job Manager tab opens.
- In the first row of the table, click Click here to add a new job. The Add Job wizard opens.
- Select the client you want to add the job to.
The Add Job wizard opens at the Create Job for Client page.
- Select the Year and tick the relevant Job Type.
MYOB AO adds a step to the wizard so you can enter information for the job.
- Select Next and enter the details for the job.
- Edit the job year to include a description if required, but it is important to keep the year as well, for example, 2017BASQ1 (Australia) or 2017GSTQ1 (New Zealand).
- Update the Assigned to, Budget and Target fields, if known.
It is not mandatory to enter this information now. You can edit it at a later time.
Select Finish to create the job and exit the wizard.
You can select more than one Job Type on the Create Job for Client. MYOB AO will add a step for each selected Job Type. Continue to click Next to enter all relevant job details before clicking Finish.