- Find and open the client, contact, or supplier (AE).
- Click the Addresses tab. The existing address information for this client, contact or supplier is listed.
- Click the first blank line in the Description column of the Phone and Other Details section.
Select the required type from the drop-down (e.g., Mobile, Email).
Enter the number or web/email address in the Detail column.
(AO) Phone numbers/email addresses marked as Primary are displayed on the Main tab.
- Click the checkbox in the Primary column if you have several phone numbers of this type (e.g., Business1, Business2) and you want this one to be the main phone number.
- Press [Enter].
- Repeat from Step 3. to add more phone numbers or other details.
- Click OK. To save the entered information and close the tab.