Accountants Enterprise only
Borders can be used to apply formatting in a report, although most commonly they are used to apply Sub total and Total indicators to totalled values within a report.
Borders are applied to an item in the Report Designer page. To apply or edit borders, right-click an item in the detail area of the page, then select Format Border.
- Open the Reports Designer page for the report you want to edit. See Opening reports for advanced formatting or editing.
- Right-click a text box in the design area and select Format Border from the menu. The Format Border window opens.
- Click a Line Style to select it.
- Click the colour drop-down to select from the Custom, Web or System palette tab.
- Click a colour to select it.
- Click anywhere between the cross markers in the Preview area to apply the border to that area.
Make additional selections to apply additional borders.
You can make use of the preset options instead of individually selecting and applying line styles if you prefer.
- Click OK to apply the borders to the report.