Accountants Enterprise only
The page header contains the items that appear at the top of each page within a report. As with the report header, the height of the page header and background colour are defined in the page header properties.
Additionally, when you select fields for inclusion in a report using the Change Report page, the text label for those field names populate the PageHeader area by default.
Reports assumes that you will want to use them as column headings for the data that is displayed below. You can change these column headings using the usual properties in the Report Designer page for editing.
You can also manually add column headings in the Report Designer area, but it is often easier to do this initial layout in the Change Report page as the default column headings are inserted for you.
- Open the Reports Designer page for the header you want to edit. See Opening reports for advanced formatting or editing
- In the PageHeader work area, you can:
- Delete text boxes – select them and press [Delete].
- Edit – overtype existing text.
- Edit the font – select the header item and click the Font field in the Properties area.
Click the ellipse button and edit the font properties.
You can multi-select objects if you want to apply the same properties to all. When multi-selecting within a row, move the cursor to the left of a row and when the cursor changes to an arrow click to select the row’s contents.
4.Save your report layout.
You can run the report at anytime so as to preview it; save your report layout and close the Report Designer page. From the Change Report page, click Run Report