You may need to re-assign a job when an employee has left the practice and there are still jobs in progress.
- Open the Job Sheet homepage by clicking the Jobs icon.
- Double-click the job to be edited in the Year column (AO) or Job/Schedule column (AE). The Edit Job window (AO) or the Edit Job/Schedule window (AE) opens.
- Click the Ellipsis button [...] in the Assigned To field. The Find Employees window opens.
- Search for the employee who you are assigning the job to and click OK once they are highlighted.
- Click OK. Your changes are saved, and the window closes.
It's recommended that you take a backup of your database before doing a bulk update in Job Manager.
- From the Job Sheet homepage, select the jobs you want to assign to the employee. This can be done by Sorting, grouping and filtering jobs or schedules.
- Right-click on the Assigned To column heading and click Assign Employee for all Jobs. The Assign Employee for all listed Jobs window opens.
- If you select the Assign Employee option:
- Click the ellipse button to find and select the employee using the Find Employees window.
- Click OK. The Assigned To column is automatically updated with the selected employee’s details.