This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
If you need to perform an uninstall and re-install of AO workstation setup please do the following:
Prior to running the installation you must ensure that:
- You are logged onto the workstation as an administrator;
- Disable UAC (Disabling User Account Control (UAC) ) - reboot;
- Enable Linked Connections (Enabling Linked Connections in Windows) - reboot; and
- You have disabled any anti-virus programs that may be operating on the workstation.
To uninstall AO
Log onto the workstation as the domain administrator (for example, 'Administrator') and remove MYOB AO Workstation from Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
To re-install AO
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to; \\servername\MYOBAO\AOSQL\WorkstationInstall, where servername is the name of the server or workstation on which you performed the server installation.
2. Double click setup.exe.
For more detailed instructions on re-installing, please refer to Running a workstation installation for Accountants Office