This support note applies to:
- Workpapers (NZ)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE MAS (NZ)
- AE MAS (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Workpapers you may experience the following error "Could not display ledger list. System Release and MAS application not found" when configuring a MAS ledger.
To resolve this error perform the following on the effected workstation:
- Run the MAS Integrator Setup.exe.
If you continue to experience the error, then continue with the following steps.
- Run a System Release workstation setup and
- Run a Practice Manager workstation setup.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to X:\Sol64\Setup\MAS Integration\. Where X:\ is the location of the Sol64 folder. The files and folders for this location appear.
- Double-click the MAS Integrator Setup.exe file. The installation wizard starts. If you do not see the extension .exe, the file to run is setup and the file has the type of Application.
For details refer to Viewing hidden files, folders and drives or enabling file extensions in Windows
- Proceed through the wizard and click Finish. The installation completes.
For details refer to Installing System Release on a workstation
For details refer to the relevant article:
Accountants Enterprise (AE) with combined installer: Running a combined workstation installation or uninstallation for Accountants Enterprise
Accountants Enterprise (AE): Installing and Uninstalling Accountants Enterprise (AE) on a workstation
Accountants Office (AO): Running a workstation installation for Accountants Office