You can set employees to use either:
the default practice document location, or
an employee-defined document location
to where staff members will check out and export documents.
- Click Contacts > Open > Employees on the toolbar. The Find Employees page displays.
- Select and open the required employee. The Employee page opens.
- Click the Document Settings tab. By default, the Employee Settings sub-tab displays.
- Enter a location for the Default Filing Cabinet or select it from the drop-down. This is the default filing cabinet that will be used by this employee when creating new documents.
- Select the appropriate option in the Document Check Out Location section.
Select to use the Practice Default Setting as this employee’s Default Check Out Location. The default location is C:\Users\<employee name>\Documents\MYOB\Document Manager.
Select the Employee set location option. Enter the full path to the document check out location in the blank field directly below.
Select the appropriate option in the Document Export Location section.
Select to use the Practice Default Setting as this employee’s Document Export Location.
Select the Employee set location option.
Click the Mail Settings tab. To set the email conditions for the employee. See Employee email settings.
Click OK. The Employee page closes and all changes are saved.