Accountants Enterprise in Australia only
- Click the Search button. The Search window opens.
- Type the item you wish to search for (Format, Database Field, Chart Map folder or account) in the Type field.
Select the item from the Type drop-down.
- Enter the value for the item you are searching for in the Value field, or make a selection from the list box.
- If the Type selected is Format, Database Field or Chart Map folder, then the Value list box contains all of the available items of the selected type.
- If the Type selected is Account, the list box contains the last 10 values searched for.
The Look In area contains four checkboxes. These are as follows:
Type selected Enabled / Disabled Format The Report checkbox is selected and the others are disabled. Database The Database Map, Formats and Reports checkboxes are enabled and selected while the Chart Map checkbox is disabled and not selected Chart Map The Chart Map, Formats and Reports checkboxes are enabled and selected while the Database Map checkbox is disabled and not selected Account The Chart Map, Formats and Reports checkboxes are enabled and selected while the Database Map checkbox is disabled and not selected.
You can deselect some of the checkboxes if you want to only search in one or two areas.
When you have defined your search criteria, click the Search button. The results will be displayed in the Search Results area. You can click on a column heading in the Search Results area to sort the list by that column in either ascending or descending order.
Double–click on an item in the Search Results area to open that item in the appropriate editor and highlight it in the Explorer pane.