- Open the workpapers period. See Opening an existing period. The Prepare Trial Balance (Workpapers) table is displayed.
- Open a workpaper. See Opening workpapers. The specific workpaper window opens.
- Add a comment. See Comments in workpapers. A icon is displayed.
- Drag and drop the icon to a different location within the workpaper where necessary. The icon changes from yellow to red in colour when it is selected.
- Click Save. Changes are saved and the window remains open.
Click OK. The window closes, and any changes made will be saved.
Click Cancel. The window closes.
If you have made any changes you will be prompted to save the changes before the window closes.
If you have Document Manager, and you checked out PDF documents in this workpaper by clicking the Edit button, a warning message will display asking if you want to check in these saved PDF documents when you close the workpaper. Clicking Yes will check in all PDF documents. Clicking No will require you to check in these documents manually. These documents can be checked in manually using the Document Manager icon in the system tray. See Accessing Document Manager from the system tray.