How to insert an account group value
- Access the practice or client’s paragraphs. See Accessing practice paragraphs or Accessing client paragraphs.
- Find the paragraph to be edited.
- Click to select it.
- Click Edit Paragraph. The Edit Paragraph Content window opens.
- In the Paragraph Content text area, click to place the cursor at the point where the Account Group Value variable is to be inserted.
- Click Account GroupValue. This is located on the Insert menu. You can insert an Account Group Value for this year (TY) or last year (LY). The Insert Account Group Reference window opens.
- Select the Account Group Value to be inserted.
- Click OK. The Account Group Value variable is displayed at the insertion point in the Paragraph Content text area. Use the formatting tools to format the variable as required. See Formatting paragraphs.
- Click OK. To save the changes to the paragraph content.