This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) you may experience the following error "An error has occurred in the script on this page" when customising a homepage.
- In AE PM, click the drop down arrow under Home icon and select a View that is available to customise. The My Homepage tab displays.
- Select Customise Homepage from the Tasks panel. The Toolbox window appears.
- Select Common Tools option in the Toolbox and drag the Web Browser from the Toolbox into the blank view. A new Web Browser displays. At this point, the script error will display. "An error has occurred in the script on this page. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?" If you click Yes or No, the error continues to display.
This issue may arise after a site has changed the content on their website, for example, the ATO.
- Open up Chrome and type or paste the url for the site.
- Bookmark the page.
- Use your Bookmark to access the site when you need to.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY