This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) you may receive the message "This period is not available in Calendar entry mode" when opening a timesheet in Calendar entry mode.
The message appears when a timesheet has been created with a Time Entry Mode of Daily or Periodic and is now being opened using Calendar mode.
To resolve this error open the employee and edit the System Settings on the Timesheets tab to use Daily Entry.
- Open the employee and go to the Timesheets tab. The employee Timesheets tab appears.
- Click System Settings in the Task Bar. The Timesheet User Settings appear for this employee.
- Tick Daily Entry as the highlight the relevant employee and click OK. The Employee Details screen appears.
- Click the Timesheets tab. All timesheets for the selected date range appear.
- Click System Settings under Timesheets in the Task Bar. The Timesheet User Settings display for the employee.
- Tick the Daily Entry radio button.
- Click OK to save
- Click Refresh from TASKS to update your settings.