This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Document Manager when creating letters using standard and stationery documents and you want to use an electronic signature to appear in these letters this is done by creating a new document, inserting the signature into the footer and then importing the document into MYOB Intranet and using that as stationary.
The following instructions will step you through this process.
- Scan and save the electronic signature to your desktop.
- Open Microsoft Word and create a new Word document. A new document opens.
- Open the footer section of the Word document. The footer section is accessible.
- Copy the signature file and paste it in the footer section of the Word document. The signature appears in the footer.
- Save the Word document to your desktop. The document containing the electronic signature is saved.
- In MYOB click the Intranet icon. MYOB Intranet opens.
- Click the Administration link. The MYOB Intranet Administration window opens.
Import the Word document containing the electronic signature into MYOB Intranet. For more information, see Importing items.
Modify the properties of the document and ensure that it is marked as a Stationary document. For more information, see Document properties.
Now when you will select this stationery document to create letters the electronic signatures will appear in the letter.