This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (NZ)
When installing or opening System Release, you may receive an error "Unable to find the full licence file" once you have clicked on the Finish button. Fixing the error involves renaming some key files and reinstalling System Release.
Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to your X:\SOL64\S6 folder. Where X:\SOL64 is the installed location of System Release.
- Select the file named s60.tcf and, from the File menu, select Rename.
- Enter s60.old1 and press ENTER on your keyboard. The file is renamed to s60.old1.
- Select the file named s60.tnf and, from the File menu, select Rename.
- Enter s60.old2 and press ENTER on your keyboard. The file is renamed to s60.old2.
- Select the folder with the extension .VID and, from the File menu, select Rename.
- Change the .VID extension to .old and press ENTER on your keyboard. The folder name ends in .old.
- Reinstall System Release.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
You may need to rename s50.tcf and s50.tnf if there are any in \SOL64\S6. If s50 files haven't been converted to s60 files then they may still be in this location and will cause the same error message.