This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Reporter (AE Reporter), you can use a single row of a format to display multiple printed rows of information. You do this by repeating the specific row. This makes generic references in each of the cells of the row to display the information as required.
- Go to Reports > Reporter > Design Client Reports or Design Practice Reports. The [XYZ] - MYOB Report Designer window appears displaying all reports available in the left-hand pane. [XYZ] is the client code of the MAS ledger.
- Click the Formats tab. The Exploring Formats window appears with the available formats displayed in the left-hand pane.
- Double-click the required format to open it for editing. The format is displayed in the right-hand pane.
- Right-click the Row title and choose Repeat. The Repeat Settings window appears.
- Click the source of information you want to repeat. I.e. Chart Map Folder or Database Map Table. The type selected determines the contents for the drop-down lists.
From the drop-down list, choose a folder or table. The item name is entered.If you choose Database Map Table, you can't select a single row. You have to choose the entire table.
- Select the options for the repeating item as required:
- Show sub codes: display each sub account in the Chart Map Folder.
- Show zero balances: display a row for each account or sub account on the client chart of accounts regardless of whether there is a balance.
- Number of rows to group: allow multiple rows to be grouped together and repeated.
- Click OK. The repeat is established on the row indicated by an R on the row control.