This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (AU)
- AE MAS (AU)
- AE Assets (AU)
In a MYOB System Release you may experience the error "ssbackup.lst sharing violation" when backing up an AE MAS or AE Assets ledger.
MYOB has addressed this issue in MYOB AE System Release, Version 8.1. Please refer to the my.MYOB Product Downloads page, Australia to download the latest release.
Prior to the current release, peform the following instructions. To successfully back up the affected ledger you need to copy the contents of the data folder for that client to another location. For example to a local or removable drive.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the \S6client\ folder. The files and folders contained in that folder are shown.
- Right click on the folder relating to the affected client code and select Copy. The folder and contents are copied to the Windows Clipboard.
- Navigate to the location to which you wish to copy the files. The files and folders contained are shown.
- Right click and select Paste. The client's folder is pasted to the new location.
- Close Windows Explorer. Windows Explorer closes.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Problem SR 11116856964