This support note applies to:
- AE MAS (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE MAS), the accounts on the Master Chart are grouped with masks which are attached to the relevant accounts. This allows quick and easy transferal of related accounts from the master Chart of Accounts to the client Chart of Accounts.
To transfer accounts from the master chart to the client chart using the masks available, specify the required mask at the time of transferring the accounts. You can also produce a list of accounts attached to each mask from within the AE MAS ledger.
- Open System Release and open the MAS ledger.
- Go to Setup > Client Files > Client Chart. The Client Chart window appears.
- Click Transfer and click Mask. The Transfer from Master Chart by Mask window appears.
Enter the relevant chart from the list.
Upgrade with Tax Accounts
- Click OK. The accounts containing this mask are transferred to the client chart.
- Click Cancel and press Esc on your keyboard. The Client Chart window appears.
- Press Esc on your keyboard. The MAS ledger profile appears.
- Open System Services and open a MAS ledger.
- Go to Setup > Master Files >Masks. The Master Chart Masks window appears.
- Select one of the MASKS and press Tab on your keyboard. The Edit Mask window appears.
- For each mask required:
- Go to File > List. The Output Selection window appears.
- Select Screen or Printer and click OK. The report prints to the selected location.