This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- In the client"s general ledger, from the Reports menu, select Print Financial Reports.
- Select I'd like to customise my own Report Settings and click Next.
- Select Year End Accounts and click Next.
- Select the reports that you wish to print by clicking on the report name and click Next.
- Complete the remaining steps of the wizard making the necessary changes that you require.
At the final step, click Print and the reports will preview to the screen.
To print the reports to PDF, click the To PDF button in the toolbar of the preview window.
- Once you are satisfied that the reports are correct, click Print, then click OK.