This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter 3.3.x, when you Generate Reports on a Windows 7 workstation, the left-hand pane showing the sections Report Settings, Years and Presentation have a dark grey background colour.
For further information refer to Reporter screen not displaying correctly in Windows 8
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
If the issue occurs on a Windows 7 operating system:
Right-click on a empty space on the Desktop and select Personalize. The Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Personalization window opens.
- Click on the Window Color link at the bottom of the window. The Window Color and Appearance window appears.
Select Inactive Title Bar from the Item field. The defaults for the Inactive Title Bar are displayed.
Note: If this option is not available, click Advanced Appearance Settings.
- Click on the Color field in the bottom section by Font. The Color window opens giving a range of colours for selection.
- Click Other. The Color window opens.
- Click on the first box under Custom colors then update the details as follows then click OK.
The Window Color and Appearance window appears, with the new colour showing for the field Color.
- Click OK. The Window Color and Appearance window closes returning to the Personalization window.
If all else fails, provide a copy of the Reporter folder from a WORKING workstation.