This support note applies to:
- PDF Manager (AU)
- PDF Manager (NZ)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
Following is information regarding the process of setting up PDF Manager manually in "Printers and Faxes".
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel. The Control Panel window opens.
Double-click on Printers and Faxes. The Printers & Faxes window opens.In Windows 7 the option is Control Panel > Devices and Printers
- Click Add A Printer. The Add Printer wizard opens.
- Click Next. The printer selection option window appears.
- Select the Local printer attached to this computer option. The Select a Printer Port window opens.
- Select MYOB: (Redirected port for MYOB PDF Manager) from the Use the following port drop-down list and then click Next. The Install Printer Software window appears.
Select HP from the Manufacturer list and HP Color LaserJet 2800 Series PS from the Printers list, then click Next. The Name Your Printer window appears.If the Use Existing Driver Window appears select the option Keep Existing Driver and click Next.
Type MYOB PDF Manager in the Printer Name field, select No for the Do you want to use this printer as the default printer option, then click Next. The Printer Sharing window appears.The printer name must be MYOB PDF Manager
- Select the Do not share this printer option and click Next. The Print Test Page window appears.
- Select No to print test page and click Next. The Completing the Add Printer Wizard window appears. This window shows a summary of the printer setup.
- Click Finish. The required driver files starts to copy and the MYOB PDF Manager printer icon appears under the Printers and Faxes.