This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
You can move your favourite reports to another report set. If Move report is greyed out and you can't move the report, you need to add a new report set to move the report to.
- Click the Reports drop-down and select Favourites.
- Under Report Group in the table, select a section to add your report set to, for example, under My Favourites you could add the Report Set name Weekly.
On the Tasks bar, click Add report set.
Be careful you don't accidentally click Add report to set instead of Add report set!
- In Report Set Name, enter a name you want to call the new report set.
- Click OK. The report set is added to the section you selected.
- Under Report Group in the table, select the report that you want to move.
- On the Tasks bar, click Move report.
- In the second Report Set field, select the report set that you created and click OK.
Under Report Group in the table, the report appears under the new report set.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY