This support note applies to:
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
In MYOB Corporate Compliance version 3.0 the backup scheduling process is no longer automatic as it was in version 2.2 and prior.
Corporate Compliance backups MUST be performed on the CC server, not workstations.
To backup Corporate Compliance on the server, you can use the Corporate Compliance backup module. Alternatively, you can configure a regular backup of Corporate Compliance to be performed through a Windows Scheduled task on the Corporate Compliance server.
Following Knowledge Base article details how to schedule the backup task for Corporate Compliance 3.0 using Windows Task Scheduler.
Some options may differ depending on the operating system you have on your server. In this situation, please refer to your Microsoft Help resources.
- Follow the menu path: Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Task Scheduler.
- Click Create Task. The Create Task wizard opens defaulting to the General tab.
- Type a name for the task, for example CC backups and select the Run whether user is logged in or not option.
- Click the Triggers tab.
- Click New and define the conditions as required according to your practice processes, for example Weekly, Monday-Friday and click OK.
- Click the Actions tab.
- Click New.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Action field and select Start a program.
Click Browse on the Program/script field and navigate to and select the BackupCCDatabases.exe. file.
The location of this file is in the Utilities sub‐folder of the Corporate Compliance Server install.
For example C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\Corporate Compliance\Utilities or C:\Program Files\MYOB\Corporate Compliance\Utilities.
To identify the exact location, in Corporate Compliance select Help > About and click Application Details and review the Program startup location.
- Complete the settings on the Conditions and Settings tabs as required and click OK.
- Enter the network administrator credentials and click OK.
- The task has been saved.
For further information regarding the backup settings refer to the MYOB Help Centre > MYOB AE > Corporate Compliance > Backup and restore