This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
- Start System Services. The System Services window appears.
- Highlight the Ledgers folder and press Enter. The Ledgers window appears.
- From the File menu, select Restore. The Ledger Restore Wizard window appears.
- Click Next. The Select backup window of the wizard appears.
Select the backup drive from the Backup location drop-down list. The backup drive appears in the Backup location field.If the backup location already appears, there is no need to perform step 5. Proceed to step
- Click Browse. The Browse for Folder window appears.
- Navigate to and highlight the folder where your backup is located and then click OK. The backup location appears in the Backup location field.
Highlight the backup that you want to restore in the Backups available at this location section. The backup is highlighted.While the backup is highlighted click the Details button to confirm that this is the backup that you want to restore.
- Click Next. The Select destination folder window appears.
- Click the Target folder ellipsis button [...] and highlight the folder for which you want to restore the backed up data into. The relevant folder is highlighted.
- Click Select. The folder appears in the Target folder field.
- Click Next. The Completing the Ledger Restore Wizard window appears.
- Confirm that the details are correct and then click Finish. The ledger is restored.