This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Office Classic General Ledger (AO GL) version 17.0.5, you may experience the date at point 1 of the Trustees' Declaration defaults to 30 June 2015 instead of the financial year end date when generating a Trustees' Declaration.
This issue occurs as the date formula is missing from the report memo.
To resolve this issue, edit Report 8810 - Trustee's Declaration at Line ID 110 to display the formula [Date:YETY] instead of the text 30 June 2015.
- Open the AO General Ledger and from the Reports menu, select Edit Customised Financial Report Definitions. The Edit Customised Financial Report Definitions window opens.
- Press F4. The Adding a New Customised Report window opens.
- Enter 8810 in the Report ID field The report ID is entered.
- Enter Trustees' Declaration in Report Description. The report description is added.
- Select Copy an existing report. The copy fields become active.
- Select ZZAU18 - Trust in the Copy from Ledger field. The ZZAU18 - Trust master is selected.
- From the Report to Copy drop-down list select 8810 - Trustees' Declaration and click OK to add the report. The Modify Customised Report Details screen appears.
- Select the Lines tab. The report design appears.
- Double-click line 110. The Report Line Details window appears.
- Replace the date 30 June 2015 in the Memo Text field with the formula [Date:YETY]. The correct Year End This Year date will appear in the Trustee's Declaration.
- Click Close. The Report Line Details window closes.
- Click Close. The changes are saved and the report is added to the customised list.