This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) you can unallocate an incorrectly allocated payment made to a supplier as long as the payment was not made in a closed accounting period.
- Follow the menu path: Bookkeeping > Creditors > Creditors Invoice. The Creditors Invoice window appears.
- From the Supplier field by click the ellipses [...] button. The Find Suppliers window appears.
- Type in a few characters of the Supplier code and press Enter. The creditor appears in the Supplier field.
- Click Ledger. The Ledger window appears displaying all outstanding and unallocated entries.
- From the Company field select the relevant company from the drop-down list. The relevant company appears.
- Click Show Zero tick box. All entries for this company appear.
- Highlight the payment to be unallocated and click Unallocate. The Tax on Unallocated Cash window appears.
- Select the appropriate tax rate from the Tax Rate field and click OK. The payment is now unallocated.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY